Monday, October 5, 2009

Its Finally Here !!

Ive always dreamed and envied at the moment when i will get to walk across that stage in June as they come on the intercom and say my name, "Garrett Causey!!". That's right senior year is finally here and I'm now looking back on how fast life goes by. We grow up so soon and need to be able to take in everything and reminisce about all the good and hard times we went through in high school. I can remember when i was in 4Th grade thinking about how much time i had till 12Th grade. I just really didn't think this would all go by so quickly. Just yesterday I was trying to finalize my College application for Florida State University and its just so surreal that i will actually be going to college in less than a year! This year i have definitely set goals and aspirations for myself, such as Keeping my GPA up and not slacking like a normal senior. I also would like to be a leader on the baseball team and help are team as much as i can so that we can have a goal again to be playing in may for the district championship game, just as we did 2 years ago. I would really like to get in to FSU , USF or possibly a small junior college for baseball. I have definitely started to hang out with friends as much as possible so that i can make this year a memorable one full of good things and fun times. I want to try and avoid being the person who makes bad choices, end up doing something they really wanted and having things end up differently than expected or as planned. Senior year is finally here...SENIOR YEAR IS FINALLY HERE!!! So let your life reflect on it and enjoy every second of it, because there is only 1 senior year and its a time you will look back on as your life progresses.

No comments: