Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Words of Wisdom

Lets go all the way back to freshman year. Yeah, it is a been a long time . So were do i begin? hmm i think that freshman year is just as exiting as you final year in high school as a SENIOR!
The thing about freshman year is that it is the first year of your grown up life. It is the foundation and starting line for high school. Most of your life looks back on these times and the choices you decide to make. I don't think there is anything major i would have done differently, because i really like the way my life is going now and the choices i have stuck with. Of course there is somethings you kinda wish you would have done differently like playing another sport, trying to get that A in a class instead of a B, but oh well you cant change anything and your life is now what you have made it. I honestly don't think i have made any bad choices? like i said Im glad about how my life is going. Yes you are a Freshman. Don't freak out the world hasn't come to an end. Its just the first step you take in becoming a REAL person. So listen up! If i could give advice to all of you freshman out there, here is what you should know. Like one of my favorite teachers once said, Be WHERE your supposed to be , WHEN you're supposed to be, Doing WHAT you're supposed to be doing. If you follows those 3 simple W's then you should be just fine. Make sure you don't get caught up in to many things, you should just go through high school enjoying yourself but also managing good grades. Trust me if you do this then you will definitely enjoy it. With that said welcome to High School Freshys your life has just begun!

5 comments:

bhsartdc.blogspot.com said...

Good Job Garrett. Your blog was really good. It has a lot of useful information

Bay said...

Your blog is great!! Lots of good useful information :)

anndria said...

Your freshman year sounds a lot like mine did, except i was at a catholic school. I have to agree, I'm happy with the choices i made too. I think your advice would help a lot of freshman.

Braden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great! Absolutely great. You are an amazing writer and an inspiration. Freshman like me will read this and thank you for the blog. I especially like "Be WHERE your supposed to be, WHEN you're supposed to be, doing WHAT you're supposed to be doing". I will follow that for the rest of my High School Life. Thanks Garrett, Keep up the good work.