Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gratitude

It's that time of year when everyone reflects on what they are thankful for in life. I can say that i am thankful for many things in my life. First off i am thankful for the family in which i have been brought up in. My family is pretty close and we are all involved in each others lives. My mom has done a very fine job in raising me, and it definitely shows. She has done everything for me and supports me with almost everything i do. I can always count on her when i need her. I am also thankful for the way my life has gone and the choices that i have made. My life has been good and i continue to keep it that way. This time of year is very fun and jolly because the holidays make it a fun exiting ,enjoyable time for all of us. A mater of fact thanksgiving is actually my favorite time of year. Every thanksgiving i go to my grandparents and we have a bunch of family over there with lots of food and of course get to watch football. Which is one of my favorite things to do on thanksgiving. But the real reason i like it, is because we get to hang around all the fun family members, that we don't usually get to see. Its just a fun family get-together and we even occasionally get to play little games. this time of year really does show me , that i should be thankful for everything in my life.

No comments: