Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blog challenge 5

This challenges topic is asking if i think i should have a creative commons license for my blog? Well honestly i would have to say NO. I could care less if people use my pictures or own words. Because by posting my blog I know that my work will be seen to the public. Therefor people have the right to read what i put. Even though it may be wrong for them to steal what I do, i should not post something that valuable to the point where I think it can be stolen. Some people may think different about this because they feel so uptight about the things they do, but honestly I could care less. If I wrote an essay for some project in school then posted somewhere on the Internet than I know it has the possibility of being taken and used by another person and they could call it their own, but i could care less. If I was really up tight about what i did then i wouldn't post it for others or i would have it trademarked as my own.

No comments: