Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring break and Trancendenalism

Spring break 201o, man was it fun. This was my last spring break here as a senior with all of my high school friends. I started of kind of slow, then gradually got better. So what did I do? Well let me think, I went to the beach ALOT. I was there with all my friends, joe , beau, chad, and all the other people I knew out there. There was a huge volleyball tournyament that I played in with joe and some other random kid. It was my first time playing beach volleyball and I did really good for my first time. I also went fishing after baseball practice with beau. That was also my first time going fishing out here in the bay. After a while i caught on quickly and finally got a fish. It was a nice 20 inch trout, which I then followed by catching another one and another one. Overall this spring break was really fun just having relaxing time off school and hanging out with my friends.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

It really sounds as if you had fun on your spring break. Just being around the water is always uplifting. It's nice that you have a group of friends to do neat things with.