Wednesday, December 9, 2009

$$$100,000

I just won 100,000!!!!! wow seriously am i dreaming or what? This is seriously crazy. I cant believe this is really happening. Of course most people would want to keep about all of the money to themselves, but i must give half of it so 50,000 to charity. Which charity am i going to choose? well the first one that came to my mind was "The make a wish foundation". This foundation was made to grant wishes to children 2-18 yrs of age with life threatening medical conditions. I first found out about this foundation while watching ESPN. Every week they grant a wish for a new child which usually revolved around some sort of sport or player. So with that said the make a wish foundation would be my charity i would give half of my money too. Now, with the other half, 50,000 i would probably use about 25,000 for college and the other 25,000 to spend on whatever stuff i want. Like possibly a lease on a car or clothes or season tickets to all the sport events i want ( including the super bowl and NBA finals) and all that good stuff.

1 comment:

Taylor Berkey said...

i gave money to lets make a wish foundation. great cause. by the way the beginning of this was funny. lol I JUST WON