Monday, December 7, 2009

What really irritates me...

You wanna know what bugs the living heck out of me? People that absolutely cannot drive. All they do is drive blind going 10 mph under the speed limit and cut you off when you least expect it. Everyday when i drive on my way to school i see idiot drivers almost cause a big car pile up. If people would learn how to drive properly and not drive so slow and passive or so aggressive and speedy, then i wouldn't be annoyed while on the road. Another thing that really gets to me is. I cannot stand people that think they know everything and they never think that they are wrong. these people make me furious and they think they have an IQ of a genius. its like arguing with a wall and you will never win. lets see, another thing i cannot stand is people who cannot eat with manners. i was grown up in a home were good manners were very important. When people have terrible manners its both disgusting and rude, and i don't think there is anything that bugs me more.Many things annoy us in life and there isn't much we can do about it. We just have to go about life and deal with these things , even if we hate it.

2 comments:

Jessica Crawford said...

I agree with you, those people who always think they're the smartest thing in the world bug me like crazy too.

Tony Steele said...

I'm an aggressive driver... ;)