Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nickname...

Most people have nicknames that they go by. This nickname usually was given to them by a friend for a reason such as, something they did or what they resemble. As a little kid I was called (dude- man) I have no reason why but that is what all my friends and even family called me. Well that all changed when I got to middle school. Then high school started and I was a freshman at Lennard High School and played football there on the varsity team. The first day of practice are coach made us put tape on the front of our helmet with our last name on it, so the coaches could get to know the players names. Thats when all of us players even started calling each other by our last names, so all I was known as was ( Causey). Then I came to Bayshore High School and everybody started calling me (G-Man) or (G-man Causey) , its kind of k\cool and catchy and I like it. Nicknames tend to grow with us and are pretty funny when we look back on them later in life.

2 comments:

bhsartdc.blogspot.com said...

DUDE-MAN!!, such an awesome nickname. Good job!!

bhsartmadisonv.blogspot.com said...

G MAN is the man