Monday, January 25, 2010

A teacher who has light a macth for me....

I have been blessed to have some very good teachers. One teacher that sticks out to me that i can really remember was my middle school geography teacher, Mrs. Roule. She brought such a fun interesting way of teaching that i actually enjoyed going to class. It also may have helped that all of my friends were in my class. I haven't had a class with all of my closet friends like that since. Mrs. Roule was not only such a cool teacher, she related herself to the other students, which may have been because she was young and full of energy. I can remember the sign in the back of the room that said " Roule Rules!! " , and that was for sure. I definitely could tell i was one of her favorite students. She always had us laughing and having fun but i also learned more in that class than any other class my 8Th grade year. Mrs. Roule definitely light a match for me during my time in school.

No comments: