Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Texting while driving.

Many car accidents are caused by distractions such as texting or talking on the phone. I personally do not text while driving, if i have to make a text then I will just text when I am sitting at a red light. This is what most people do when i ride with them. Watching the video it is definitely an eye opener for many teens across the world. I don't think the video should be shown to the public on t.v because of how graphic it is, but I do think it would be okay to show in high school health/lifestyle classes. The video does make me a lot more aware about making good choices with your phone while driving. It shows how quickly some body's life can because of one decision.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

Good idea about showing the video in a health class.