Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Many people go though life and have certain experience's which may define us who we are today. I can remember when i was a young kid i started baseball when i was 5 yrs old. My father was my coach from when i first started playing up until my parents divorced. My father said he wanted to be my coach because he never wanted me to have a bad coach, and enjoyed having me on the team. One year our team even went undefeated by wining every game we played, crushing the opponent. I excelled very well through these little league days, & can remember playing baseball with all of my friends with whom i still talk to today. But when my parents split up my father stopped coaching me and i started to become less interested and driven to play the sport of baseball and started moving to other sports such as soccer and football. This was a crucial 2 year time i took of baseball while all my friends were still playing. I finally came back and could clearly tell the difference between my friends skill and my skill. I use to be just as good, just as fast, just as motivated and focused as my one good friend Christopher Newcomb. Now in high school as a senior my friend Christopher Newcomb has signed a baseball scholarship for St.Marys college and he has finally accomplished his dream.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

Thank you for sharing your story and your feelings. Remember to proof read your work. I'm sure you would have caught most of your grammatical errors.