Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Facebook.

Challenge #9

Step aside Myspace, its all about FACEBOOK. Over the past 6yrs Facebook has grown into a social network powerhouse. With 400 million active users world-wide, its never been as easy and fun to connect with friends and family through a simple site. It was made to connect with fellow students at Harvard University and it has evolved drastically. I myself use Facebook just about everyday. I use it to just chat with friends and see whats going on and about with people I know. Personally i don't really feel that there is any issue with Facebook. I understand that privacy may be an issue for some, but its also for easy to keep your privacy by just not accepting people you do not know. Overall Facebook is a great way to reach out on a social network site and its obviously working, as the success is evident.

No comments: