Tuesday, May 4, 2010

texting while driving.

Texting while driving has really grown into a huge problem in today's society, especially with teens. I would have to say that i txt just as much as normal teens do, but i am smart enough to know that the consequences are to high to be texting while I'm driving. I almost never txt when im driving, whenever i do txt it is when i am at a red light. I am not addicted to texting, but i know many people are, especially girls. If i want to txt someone while I'm driving then i will just call them and put the phone on speaker. That way i can keep my eyes on the road and not worry about looking down to type. Nowadays there is allot of different phone apps that can allow you to say what you want to you re phone and it will convert it into a txt message. After watching those videos it really should make people think twice about txting while driving and hope they stop now before it turns into an epidemic.

No comments: