Monday, May 24, 2010

MY LAST BLOG POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!

Wow I can't believe it!! The school year has officially come to a complete end, no more high school anymore. When I think about it, it is actually pretty sad. No more high school baseball games, no more afternoon lunches in my moms room with my best friends. No more high school stress and drama that comes along with everything. High school has definitely been one of the best parts of my life, I'm going to miss all the good times very very much. But now its time to graduate and move on with my real life, down the road towards success. I have learned allot this year, and have greatly enjoyed the art/English class we have been able to be apart of. I think its really cool that we were able to make projects for every piece of literature we read in English. I know how hard Ms. Swanson and Mrs. Ladd work for us in this class and I greatly..greatly appreciate it. Next year I will be going to the University of South Florida and am still not decided on what i should major in. I know it has to be in sports like something such as sports business, or management. I do know that the rest of my life is still ahead of me and am ready to start it!

1 comment:

Swanson said...

I will miss you too. You are off on a new adventure, just as I am. I will eagerly listen to your mom tell me how you're doing in college.

Remember, you can still use your blog. It might be a good way to tell the new kids about college.