Thursday, May 20, 2010

My commencement speech

Hello Class of 2010!!!!
It's finally here! The long 12 yrs of school has come to an end, and it's time we go down the true road towards our life. Memories have been made & lessons have been learned. What a great experience this all has been. High schools has been fun and now it's time for college. It has been really fun growing up through high school with close friends, doing things such as playing baseball together, hanging out after school, & doing things such as playing basketball at the YMCA , fishing and going to the beach. Looking back on these years a couple things stand out such as, winning districts in baseball, class night, Grad night, & the final game of my high school career. Advice I have for fellow classmates is to stay true to who you are & do things in life you want to accomplish. I want to thank my parents for everything they have done for me to get to this point, and my friends for the good times, advice and memories.

No comments: